The North Dakota Center for Nursing is excited to announce its fifth annual conference, held Friday, October 11th. We would like to invite you to sponsor our fifth annual conference. Each of our sponsorships has various levels of benefits. More can be learned about each conference sponsorship level by selecting it in the purchase options.
Note: If you wish to be invoiced/pay via check, you may select that option during the checkout process.
The conference will feature North Dakota nurses and their role in health care through evidence based practice, quality improvement, nursing education and nursing research. The objectives of the conference are:
1. Review the status of health and wellness factors in the Midwest region.
2. Illustrate examples of transformative initiatives and emerging roles in Leadership, Research and Practice.
3. Discover the power of evidence to change practice and improve health and health care quality.
4. Explore quality improvement, evidence-based practice and nursing research within organizations and communities to improve quality of life.
5. Network and develop partnerships across all disciplines and settings to improve population health.